An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique �hybrid� design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of all the deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. A lot of attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
After years of development and testing, Bic Sport is proud to announce the launch of TOUGH-TEC, a ground-breaking new boardsport construction technology exclusive to BIC Sport, TOUGH-TEC boards are a major step forward in durability at the same time as offering lighter weight and higher performance.
While the materials are simple, the technology want to properly build TOUGH-TEC boards is anything but. Under heat and pressure Bic fuse an incredibly durable polyurethane skin around a stringerless, precision-molded EPS foam core to succeed in a pinnacle in relation to durability to weight ratio. 100% Made in France with the best quality standards and sustainable manufacturing techniques. TOUGH-TEX SUP and Windsurf boards offer unmatched product lifetime and excellent value for money.
- Keeled nose – Enhanced tracking and increased Go with the flow for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume – Enhanced stability, maximum use of all the deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points – More than one attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck – Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga
- Ergo-Grip carry care for for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Tough-Tec Construction
Tough-Tec Construction Features:
* The Inner Core – Developed high precision molds to manufacture premium quality EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam blanks with high strength to weight ratio and very good compression stability* The Outer Shell – Extremely strong o
Family-friendly/fitness/yoga/fishing/adventure ready ultra stable design ideal for new Paddlers: 10′ riders up to 220#, 11′ up to 285#
Keeled nose allows the cross to track straight + Go with the flow effortlessly – flat deck area for full use of entire board for family fun, fitness, fishing
Bic SUP’s exclusive tough-tec epoxy construction delivers true board sport performance w/exceptional durability at a great price
Fitness/fishing/adventure ready with More than one deck attachment points (10’=6, 11’=10pts);Weight :19 kg
BIC Sport cross – the ultimate lightweight, durable, all-around board for family/fun/cruising/fitness/yoga/adventure/SUP fishing